Monday, July 11, 2005

 

One Night Stand

It's not that I wasn't into her. She was hot. On any other day I would have been in her pants in a heartbeat (or at least trying to get in there). The fact that I was more than slightly intoxicated was definitely a factor, but truth be told I've hooked up with women whilst I was barely breathing. Those evenings have usually ended in embarrassment for everyone involved.

She'd been hanging off me for about an hour. I know I may not be the coolest cat in the club, but I know when a chick digs me. This girl was definitely up for it, and judging by my semi-erect member I was pretty well up for it too.

I ordered two more drinks for myself and she got herself another Malibu and coke. I felt like Edward Norton in Fight Club, "After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down." I hadn't been fighting, but the world was definitely turned down. She'd been talking shit for an hour and I didn't hear a damn word she had said. I think her name was Sarah.

Maybe she found my sullenness attractive. Perhaps she thought my silence was cool. Perhaps she was just another lonely soul looking for something, someone. Maybe she was reaching out to someone so she wouldn't have to go home alone and cut herself again.

After a couple of hours of this torment I found myself agreeing to go home with her. Everything inside me screamed to me to just go home and crawl into bed. This was a mistake. Not tonight. Call her in a week. Just not tonight. But sometimes when you decide something no-one can change your mind, not even if that someone is you.

Her place was close by. No time to sober up and think straight by the time we got there. As soon as we were in the door she was all over me. I tried to keep up as best as I could, but soon I was lost in a whirlwind of tits and pussy and all I could do was close my eyes and hope she didn't break anything.


Savage. That's how I would describe it. If you've ever seen a starving animal attack a fresh carcass, you have some idea of what it was like. I was the prey and she was a lioness, hungry and vicious. I never had the chance to find out but chances were she hadn't been to bed with anyone for a very long time.


That night passed in a whirlwind. Most of my recollections of that night are pretty hazy. There were a lot of sex toys. Beads, vibrators, whips, etc. Lots of lube. Lots of leather. She fell asleep before I did and as tired as I was I walked home as soon as she had passed out.

Come morning I felt like I like I had just run a million marathons. Every part of my body ached. My dick felt like hamburger and my soul felt like coal. I was angry and ashamed. Tired and sad. I wondered whether she would see my face again. I wondered whether she had any regrets. I wondered why I didn't just stay home that night.


I sat in my apartment, alone. It was Monday and I was waiting for the call. I spent all day Sunday moping in my room, expecting what would be coming the next day.

The phone rang on Monday. It was 1:43pm. The voice on the other end was female. Her voice sounded familiar. I put down the receiver and started to change. I grabbed my jacket and headed out. That walk was a long one. I shivered almost the whole way. I knew I had to go but every instinct inside me told me I should just turn around and run.

I opened the door and hesitated. This was it. I looked up the stairs and froze. I stood there for what felt like hours until the old guy behind me pushed his way through. I followed him up the stairs.

I sat there alone as I waited for her. My mind was racing. I couldn't sit still. Finally she walked in.

"I'm afraid I have some bad news... Your test results have come back positive... Have you had sex within the last three months?..."

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?