Monday, August 08, 2005

 

Dream Girl

In my mind I'd fucked her countless times.

Every single time that I saw her I'd start to daydream about
how I could penetrate her. Each fantasy different from the last.

Once in the kitchen, once in the car, once in a service station restroom.

In my mind's eye I could see her on her knees in front of me taking my cock in her mouth. Looking up and smiling.

It got to the point where I would look forward to seeing her just so that I could create some new and twisted mental image to spank to later.

So when, finally, she had succumb to my charms I became a walking hard-on. I couldn't wait to get between her thighs. At last. It was going to happen.

When you fantasise about a women for so long (over a year) it does something to your brain. When you finally get a chance to stick it in her it almost feels like you've conquered Everest.

Unfortunately, my mountain turned out to be a molehill.

I realise that with all the debauched scenarios I had played out in my mind, the real deal was always going to be a little less intense. However, what I did not anticipate was my dream girl's total ineptitude between the sheets. The phrase 'dead root' springs to mind, or 'starfish'.

I've never fucked a corpse, but that was kind of what I imagine it must be like.

Fuck. She didn't even suck dick.

Then to discover that, in fact, the girl who was in your mind synonymous with sex is actually quite a prude. Well fuck me. Not only was she a dead root but then later, after the act, she refused to even talk about it. Wasn't even willing to improve her performance (or mine).

I'm the first to admit that I'm not the world's greatest lover. But fucking hell woman, at least let's try and make it better. Please.

But no.

She just couldn't bring herself to be the filthy little whore I had dreamed about.

Needless to say, she didn't stick around too long. It just felt like she did.

Thankfully, I did learn my lesson from all this. Now I only fantasise about women I have no hope of ever, ever actually hooking up with.

Unless, of course, Angelina Jolie moves in next door.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?