Friday, September 16, 2005

 

Pale, Soft & Smooth

Working through softness of milky white
Thighs like cream and smooth to the touch.

I notice your body and wonder how much
Can I take from you and still be understood
That it's the simple pleasures you see.

It's the basic things between one another
You watching you touching me.



Taken it as given that I can't be held,
Responsible or inside your arms.
For too long, it's too short a time

Can't you see?
No intentions to do any harm.

Pleasure's the thing
That blossoms before you
Hot and addictive and real.

Spontaneous eruptions of fire
Burst inside you
Letting you know how you feel.

The feel of your belly
The touch of your lips
Your tongue gives a sweet embrace

Soft and smooth and pale and trembling
Sitting in silence you wait.

It's the reason we do it
It is of its self
There can be no questioning why.

I see no way through it
And don't even want to
I know that time will tick by.

Savour each touch
As best as you can
Enjoying every long lasting kiss

Take pleasure in pleasure
Do whatever you can do
And send yourself on to your bliss.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?