Monday, October 24, 2005

 

For Mum and Dad

To be honest I have it pretty good.

Sure, I'm a student.
I live with my parents.
I deliver pizzas to make money.

But, I have no responsibility,
I have no bills,
I have no work related stress.

Most of my stress comes at me from my parents.

Find a job,
get a haircut,
turn down that music,
etc, etc, etc.

I feel bad about it sometimes.
I am Jack's disappointing offspring.

I don't do drugs.
I'm not a very heavy drinker.
I don't smoke.
I don't have any STD's (that I know of).

There are a lot of positives.
If we were tabling these results
The positives would outweigh
The negatives.

And they do.
Really they do.

I really do smile a lot.
Enjoy the sunshine.
Smell the roses.
All the simple pleasures.

It's funny that the only thing
That is a negative
Is that I don't
Have a job.

I know this is not really a negative.
My parents don't
So they bitch
And I stress.

When I find a job
What will they bitch about then?

Comments:
They'll find something, they always do.
Parents eh?
 
"When I find a job
What will they bitch about then?"

They will bitch about you bitching too much about the job.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?