Thursday, October 06, 2005

 

Jobsearchdotcom

I have been looking for a new job.

I meet complete morons, on a regular basis, who have pretty decent jobs, yet i cant seem to find one.

I can't believe I'm jealous of people that I can't stand just because they have jobs that I don't want to do anyway. There is something really wrong with the world I live in.

What makes it worse is that I'm going for jobs that a mildy retarded orangutan could do, and yet I'm still getting rejected.

I am Jack's total feeling of envy.

Which is depressing because I don't really want a job, but circumstances are such that it has become necessary. So if I stop posting for awhile it's because I have that job occupying my time (or I've allowed the depression to take over and ended it all).

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?