Saturday, October 07, 2006

 

I really don't ask for much

You are a nice guy. I really, really like you. But...


Most guys have heard this.

I wasn't surprised. It was obvious that she was the type of girl who wanted, needed a proper relationship. And that just wasn't me. At least not with her.

She's cool and all, but not worth the effort of an actual relationship.

Truth be told, not many women are worth the effort. At least not to me. Don't get me wrong. It's not like I'm turning away pussy left, right and centre. In fact quite the opposite. Times are starting to get desperate.

But that doesn't mean I'm gonna start dating every dumbshit that comes along just 'cause she has a vagina. I've done that. It's really not as much fun as it appears. At least not anymore.

I want a relationship. Don't misunderstand. But I need someone I can connect with on a intellectual level, more so than a physical one. She doesn't have to read Plato and Aristotle, but she has to of at least heard of them. I'm not looking for a genius, just someone who isn't a complete moron.

Is that so much to ask?

Comments:
Sure thing sweet pea.
Here drink this water first, you must be thirsty... nothing like rain water from the top end.
 
woah, sexy talk.
two boys.
mmmmm.
two boys.
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?