Thursday, July 26, 2007

 

Deja vu all over again

I've been here before. It's familiar territory.

The mind is clear (relatively) and my system is clear of drugs (mostly). And yet I'm here again. Again, again, again.

And I'm glad. Fucking ecstatic. Just like last time. Better than last time.

More friends. More fun. More memories.

Good times.

Thanks again one and all.

New friends and old. Thanks.

If I believed in a god I'd ask her to bless you. As it stands all I can do is search for superlatives to describe the experience and the people and the situation and the emotions.

Sadly I find myself lacking in this task.

So thank you friends and stay as safe as your libidos and your bank accounts will allow.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?