Thursday, July 19, 2007

 

Standing in a pool of blood with nothing but kleenex to wipe up the mess

The way you feel about her is beyond your ability to explain.

Everything she has ever done has only made you want her more.

Never kissed her lips. Never held her hand.

But for some reason beyond your comprehension she is in your thoughts. In your very being.

Sometimes in the background. Sometimes at the forefront. Sometimes you can barely move from the desire of you.

Years have gone by and yet this foundation has never once been rocked, or even threatened.

No matter where I've gone or what I've done, you were there. Whether you knew it or not you were always there.

Every choice, every decision. Every idea I've had from the first day to this one has been for you.

"Will she like this? What would she do in this situation? Will this decision make
me a better person for her?"

Every moment is filtered through you. Every choice.

And I don't care anymore who knows it. You are what I want. What I've always wanted.

You are everything I want to be.

If I strive, or yearn, or succeed. It's because of you.

And if you stab me in the heart, I apologise for bleeding on your blade.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?