Monday, December 24, 2007

 

Shopping List

What I want is to not have to explain myself every time someone asks "What are you doing for Christmas?"

What I want is to be able to go and have a night out, without waking up with regrets.

What I want is to stop being told what to do.

What I want is for people to accept me for the person that I am.

What I want is a woman with no gag reflex.

What I want is to not constantly hide who I am and what my motivations are.

What I want is for humanity to pull it's finger out.

What I want is for you to understand me.

What I want is for me to understand myself.

What I want is a sense of accomplishment.

What I want is passion.

What I want is a global paradigm shift.

What I want is a connection.

What I want is the total annihilation of all the evils on this planet and in my heart.

What I want is to stop acting like a dick to the people I care about.

What I want is to love and be loved.

What I want is this list to be shorter.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?