Monday, January 09, 2012

 

Lessons in love

My parents set me up with a lesbian once.

Obviously, they didn't know that she was a lesbian. That would be weird though if they knew and set us up anyway. Like they got some sort of kick out watching me fail at life one more time.

It was actually a pretty good match. We both liked to get high and eat pussy.

She asked me if I'd force myself on her. I said no, I'm not a footy player. I only ever played touch footy. I have played some soccer but that just means that you touch me and then I fall over and cry.

I did suck a dick once. It's not something I talk about often but I figured that this is the perfect forum to get it off my chest.

It wasn't anything special really. I just happened to be really high and really horny and there was a cock in the room that looked like it needed sucking.

I won't go into anymore detail. I mean I'm sure you don't wanna hear about it. Plus there are some things that need to stay between a man and his dog.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?